I’ve had such a good year and to top it off my birthday and Christmas were at the end of 2017, so of course I popped a lot of books on my lists! I was so lucky that I had lots of generous friends and family so I received a total of 13 books this year! Some of these were books I wanted and other were surprises which is always lots of fun. I’m definitely set up for my 2018 TBR now. This is my first ever haul post so I’m excited to show you all of my new books!
Birthday Book Haul
- One Of Us Is Lying – Karen M. McManus
- There’s Someone Inside Your House – Stephanie Perkins
- Invisible Monsters – Chuck Palahniuk
- The Book of Barb – Nadia Bailey
- Undercover Princess – Connie Glynn
- The Silmarillion – R.R. Tolkien
- Unfinished Tales – R.R. Tolkien
Christmas Book Haul
- The Book of Lost Tales – Part One – R.R. Tolkien
- The Book of Lost Tales – Part Two – R.R. Tolkien
- The Seafarer’s Kiss – Julia Ember
- Salem’s Lot – Stephen King
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – Dr Suess
- Mr Men: My Complete Collection – Roger Hargreaves
I still can’t believe how lucky I’ve been this year – Santa must have thought I’ve been really good! There’s a huge variety of genres and authors here which will expand my 2018 TBR. I’ve had some totally new releases that I’ve discovered through blogging, my Tolkien collection has expanded massively and I even have a collection of Mr Men books that will keep forever! I definitely need to start building more shelves for my huge haul!
What books did you guys get for Christmas this year?